Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This is a role in technology where the holder will be responsible to lead and drive activities guided by key processes in order to meet and maintain service levels and improve customer delight: Incident management, issue detection, monitoring and knowledge management efforts to aid in faster issue detection and diagnosis.
- Manage the performance of services to clients as per agreed contract and ensure that unplanned downtimes are eliminated and/or their impact reduced.
- Incident management: Fast and accurate detection and troubleshooting of issues to meet customer
- Accurate ticketing for all issues while ensuring timely and proper communication to all stakeholders at all
- Timely escalation and follow through of support
- Monitoring and knowledge management efforts to aid in faster issue detection and
- Knowledge management for the support team through the identification of knowledge
- Contributing towards training and forums for team Knowledge
- Training of new
- At least 3 years’ experience working within a busy IT Service operations/Desk
- Proficiency in Linux, MySQL is
- Working knowledge of databases, networks and security standards and application development is a clear
- Deep experience of common service desk and monitoring tools such as Nagios, Cacti, Newrelic, Zabbix or
- Experience with automated systems, scripting, software development disciplines like python, php, Puppet, Terraform,
- Ability to win in a highly collaborative
- Working knowledge of Information Service Management industry standards such as ISO 20000, ITILv3/4
- BS in Computer Science or related industry/field or equivalent experience (IT, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Information Systems, telecommunications).
- Certification ITIL v3/4 will be an added
- Act as incident commander for all major service
- Prompt detection of all support
- Quick and accurate troubleshooting and diagnosis of
- Timely ticket resolution and closure within
- Adequate relevant knowledge in delivering
- Accurate assignment and escalation of service issues
- Attributes we are looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal
- Problem solving
- Ability to teach and mentor.
How to Apply
Send your CV in PDF, email subject: Service Operations Shift Lead to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st of April 2021
Hiring will be done on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.