Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD non-alcoholic ready to drink market in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing approximately 16 000 employees in Africa, and approximately 7 000 employees in South Africa.
The role will be responsible for monitoring the regulatory landscape, engaging and interacting with internal and Government stakeholders at National and County levels with the purpose of forging mutually beneficial relationships and mitigating regulatory risks and threats against the business.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. Support the PAC Director to identify, prioritize and manage all key regulatory threats facing the business.
2. Track and maintain a detailed awareness of the key regulatory issues facing the business, and support the development of strategic responses as required.
3. Establish partnerships, relationships with provincial regulatory authorities to deliver quantifiable commercial value.
4. Monitor national, provincial and local legislation on an ongoing basis and regulatory requirements identified, prioritized and communicated to business issue owners.
a. Each act affecting business tracked, monitored and reported.
b. All applicable municipality by-laws tracked and reported
c. Proactive support of the mitigation plans
d. Essential legislative and regulatory information obtained first hand through informal and formal stakeholder networks/relationships and relayed timeously back to the business.
5. Recommend political, business and technical solutions, alternatives to drive and support business responses to regulatory developments.
6. Proactive presence and involvement in industry forums to drive,shape regulatory and legislative developments.
7. Input into the development of Stakeholder Engagement Strategy.
8. Leverage existing relationships to develop partnerships to roll out country specific projects.
• Tertiary qualification in law, politics, public policy or humanities related degree.
• Minimum 5 years working experience in Public Policy.
• Experience in a Corporate Affairs Department will be an added advantage especially within the FMCG Environment.
Closing Date: 2021/04/06