Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Board of Trustees of Kenya Power Pension Fund intends to recruit a qualified professional to the position
of Records Officer.
The Pension Fund mandate is to provide benefits and pension for all permanent and pensionable employees of Kenya Power and Lighting Company plc, Kenya Electricity Transmission Company Limited and Nuclear Power and Energy Agency while focusing on the investment of the Fund’s assets that will ensure the preservation of capital and diversification of investment portfolio to minimize associated risks across asset classes, sectors and stocks.
- Creating & maintaining the databases to ensure quick retrieval of information.
- Developing record distribution and storage policies.
- Auditing the information that is created and stored within the company.
- Analysing the company’s information needs and developing procedures to ensure these requirements are met.
- Referring to policy & legislative requirements in order to determine the length of time company records are kept.
- Potentially overseeing the transition from paper to electronic management systems.
- Providing the necessary support to ensure the accountability, transparency and regulatory requirements of the company are met.