Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
You’ll work in our Nairobi and be part of McKinsey Digital. This group brings together the best of McKinsey’s digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
You will work collaboratively in small teams and iteratively through design and development to deliver fully functioning web-based and mobile applications.
In this role, you will employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. You will help combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional enterprise software products.
You are a flexible and adaptive tech lead, who effectively communicates across a broad range of stakeholder groups from engineers to business users, as well as effectively leads a project workstream.
- Undergraduate or masters degree; or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of experience in software development, including leading a team and a project work stream
- Strong hands on knowledge of Java and related frameworks, J2EE and springboot
- Working knowledge of Dev-Ops tooling pipeline
- Practical experience of setting up micro-services based architectures, preferably in financial services and telco space
- Engineering practice experience such as code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security
- Familiarity with testing frameworks such as RSpec, JUnit or Selenium
- Demonstrated track record of successfully understanding the business requirements and designing realistic and effective solutions
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Willing to travel up to 80%
- Fluent in English; additional language fluency is a plus