Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a highly creative Digital Marketing Officer to optimize our marketing campaigns. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our digital marketing operations.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms and website analytics
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Incredible attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
How to apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and updated CV to email@example.com on or before 30th March, 2021.