Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
African Union of the Blind (AFUB) is a continental non-governmental organization (NGO) of national organizations/ associations of and for blind and partially sighted people in Africa. We were established in October 1987, in Tunis, Tunisia, under the auspices of the Organization of African Unity (OAU) now African Union (AU).
The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving skills, a flair for numbers, be highly organized, and have excellent leadership skills. The noteworthy Financial Controller should streamline our accounting functions and operations, provide financial analysis and reports, train staff on business finance issues, promote regulatory compliance, and drive income generation.
Financial Controller Responsibilities:
- Preparing financial reports.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Overseeing and preparing income statements.
- Participating in budgeting processes.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Coordinating audit processes.
- Bachelor in accounting or similar with a CPA certificate
- Able and willing to travel in eastern and southern Africa.
- Fluent English, knowledge of Portuguese or Spanish is an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years experience from similar position
Method of Application
Application with CV and copies of certificates as well as salary expectations should be sent by e-mail to:
email@example.com to reach us latest 14th of April-21.
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assess