Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Responsible and accountable for all finance matters in the Country Office. Ensures strong financial discipline in Country Offices finances, implements control and compliance checks to ensure donor funds are utilised in line with CBM and donor agreements. Works closely with local partners to ensure all CBM financial requirements are met.
Based: Nairobi, Kenya.We welcome applications from those with the right to work in Kenya.
Salary range: The salary offered will be competitive, dependent on skills and experience. We offer a local contract.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Internal Audit. Professional qualification in accounting desirable (e.g., ACCA, CIMA, CIA)but not essential*
- A minimum of 3–years’ experience in a senior position ensuring effective financial management, systems and controls, including institutional grant management, particularly with an international development organisation.
- Experience in budget development, monitoring and reporting.
- Familiar with accounting packages –knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics (accounting package) advantageous but not essential*.
- Experience in line managing a small team desirable but not essential*.
Please download and complete the application form
Send along with your Curriculum Vitae (no more than two pages) to recruitment@cbm–global.org by the closing date.
Application deadline; Friday 12 April 2021, 09:00 UK BST time.