Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Flare was born from the recognized need of private and public providers to better serve their constituencies. In areas underserved by public emergency infrastructure, Flare tools help you provide the best care most efficiently.
What you’ll be doing: You will be the first point of contact for new and prospective clients. You will assess market and vertical opportunities and identify prospects using online and offline methods. You will be responsible for meeting new clients and defining partnership models that suit the client’s business model and operations structure in order to close deals and improve product uptake. Your performance will be measured by your ability to grow our membership and client base.
Basic requirements for the role:
- Minimum of 7 years’ B2B sales experience either as part of a business development team or consultancy/agency.
- Proven track record of signing new partnerships.
- Strong analytical skills; you know how to translate your customers’ needs into clear solutions.
- Proven ability to build, maintain, and grow client relationships and extensive experience interacting with senior executives and account managers in both professional and social settings.
- Solid understanding of business drivers (P/L, Operating Statement, COGS, Revenue, etc.).
Things that will make you stand out:
- Experience in selling new solutions to large organizations and/or consulting experience in healthcare or health supply & logistics.
- Experience working with/in health insurance, auto insurance, life insurance, tourism sales, brokerages/agents, transportation or startups/professional service firms.
- Experience in fast-growing start-ups.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude.
- Advanced Google docs, sheets/Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience in design or ability to make compelling presentations.