Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
I &M Bank Limited (a regional Bank with a fast growing branch network around the country) is looking to recruit a competent and highly motivated individual for the following position within the iCube Unit. iCube unit is a function hived off from the day to day operations but collaborates with different functions of the Bank to deliver solutions that are customer centric in design that will radically simplify business requirements and scale fast to full utilization using a clean sheet approach to deliver the desired value.
The Junior UI Designer will be responsible for creating end-to-end product designs that will deliver distinctive digital experiences for I&M’s customers and employees.
As a Junior Designer, you will report to the Design Lead or the Senior UI Designer and shall be responsible for:
- Designing and delivering elegant and delightful product experiences as part of a cross-functional Agile product team.
- Making deliberate design decisions that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Translating the user experience journeys into smooth and intuitive interactions.
- Exploring solutions and refining concepts via wireframes and detailed high-fidelity designs.
- Driving the implementation of the visual style and brand positioning relative to design guidelines.
- Researching, identifying and articulating customer needs, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers
- Building prototypes and designing tests to validate the products ability to meet customer needs, behaviours and mental models.
- Collaborating with other designers within and cross-team to problem solve design challenges and maintain a level of design consistency and coherence across client organization products.
- Clearly articulating proposed design and key decisions with Product Owners.
- Must be a team player capable of working closely with the Design lead, UX designers and developers across various products.
- Design Diploma or any other relevant course/ qualification in design studies
- 1-3 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design
- Experience with designing quality digital products
- Experience with user-centred design that spans mobile and web interfaces
- Experience with a diverse set of software such as the Adobe XD, InVision, Sketch, Zeplin, and other tools for Graphic / Visual Design
- Basic coding skills that help make your vision a reality is a plus
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tight deadlines efficiently
- Knowledge of agile values, principles and practices
- Knowledge of services in client’s industry
- Awareness of current design trends
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto our website http://www.imbank.com and click on careers and apply for the position. Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 9th April 2021.