Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
I &M Bank Limited (a regional Bank with a fast growing branch network around the country) is looking to recruit a competent and highly motivated individual for the following position within the iCube Unit. iCube unit is a function hived off from the day to day operations but collaborates with different functions of the Bank to deliver solutions that are customer centric in design that will radically simplify business requirements and scale fast to full utilization using a clean sheet approach to deliver the desired value.
The Junior User Experience Designer will be tasked with ensuring that our products and services create value for them. They will be responsible for translating complex business needs into user-focused solutions and driving end-end product design.
The successful candidate will report to the Design Lead and the Digital Manager and will be responsible for:
- Working as part of a cross-functional Agile product team to define and design delightful user experiences.
- Conducting user research, identifying and articulating customer needs and developing personas.
- Evaluating current digital experiences to better understand the physical, environmental, emotional and mental state of the user at the moment of the interaction.
- Assisting Seniors UX designer to deliver experiences that support user needs, goals, and workflows.
- Clearly articulating proposed design decisions with stakeholders.
- Translating business requirements and user needs into tangible interaction designs through detailed user journey flows and wireframes
- Building prototypes and designing tests to validate customer needs, behaviours and mental models.
- Collaborating with other designers within a cross-functional team to problem solve design challenges.
- Be at the forefront of design thinking advocacy across the organisation.
- Design Diploma or any other relevant course/ qualification in design studies
- Minimum of 1 year’s demonstrated experience creating delightful digital experiences
- Demonstrated understanding of design, usability, and research best practices and standards
- Experience with user-centred design that spans some combination of web, mobile, tablet interfaces.
- Skilled in design & wireframing tools (Sketch, Adobe XD), visual communication and interactive prototyping tools (Invision, Axure, Framer).
- Knowledge of agile values, principles and practices
- Awareness of current design research methods
- Must have an interest in digital innovations in the financial sector
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto our website http://www.imbank.com and click on careers and apply for the position. Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 9th April 2021.