Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
I &M Bank Limited (a regional Bank with a fast growing branch network around the country) is looking to recruit a competent and highly motivated individual for the following position within the iCube Unit. iCube unit is a function hived off from the day to day operations but collaborates with different functions of the Bank to deliver solutions that are customer centric in design that will radically simplify business requirements and scale fast to full utilization using a clean sheet approach to deliver the desired value.
The Senior Product Designer will be responsible for leading the creation of end-to-end product interface designs that deliver consistent, intuitive user experiences across all our digital experiences for I&Ms customers and employees.
The successful candidate will report to the Design Lead and the Digital Manager and will be responsible for:
- Designing and delivering elegant and delightful product experiences as part of a cross-functional Agile product team.
- Actively collaborating with business / brand stakeholders throughout the design and development process.
- Assisting Product Owners in executing both long and short-term vision for digital products.
- Clearly articulating proposed design and key decisions with Product Owners.
- Exploring solution space and refining concepts via detailed high definition designs.
- Defining the visual style and brand positioning relative to design guidelines, to ensure a level of design consistency and coherence.
- Building prototypes and designing tests to validate customer needs, behaviours and mental models.
- Collaborating with other designers within a cross-functional team to problem solve design challenges and ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers.
- Must be a team player capable of working closely with the Design lead, UX designers and developers across various products.
- Be at the forefront of design advocacy across the organisation
- Design Diploma or any other relevant course/ qualification in design studies
- Minimum of 3 year’s demonstrated experience in creating quality digital products and implementing UI designs
- Experience with HCD that spans web, mobile and tablet interfaces
- Experience using a diverse set of software such as the Adobe XD, InVision, Sketch, Zeplin, Abstract and other tools for Graphic / Visual Design
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tight deadlines efficiently
- Must be a team player capable of working closely with the design lead, UX designers and developers across various products
- Basic coding skills (HTML, CSS…) that help make your vision a reality is a plus
- Knowledge of agile values, principles and practices
- An interest in digital innovations in the financial sector
- Awareness of current design trends
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto our website http://www.imbank.com and click on careers and apply for the position. Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 9th April 2021.