Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Invent Consulting Ltd is a software development company offering enterprise software solutions, CRM solutions, Business Intelligence solutions and custom web and mobile solutions that help organizations operate efficiently, profitably and productively.
We are seeking a talented and driven Data Analyst to join the team. The developer will be required to design and develop robust Business Intelligence solutions that will provide data, analytics and reports which include but are not limited to performance metrics, KPIs, reports and dashboards.
- Build models to identify trends, forecast performance, and identify improvements to company strategy, products, and operations
- Design and run data analyses to guide decision-making
- Design and prepare dashboards and reports
- Design and develop automation tools to streamline day-to-day activities
- Ensure consistency, accuracy, and overall integrity of business metrics
- Develop and maintain documentation, training materials, best practices, and overall data toolkit
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience working with Stored Procedures, Functions and Dynamic SQL Queries
- Experience working with SSAS in creating Cubes, views, named queries, dimensions and deploying of SQL Server Analysis Services Projects
- Proficient in the design, testing and development of multi-dimensional OLAP Cubes using Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Ability to translate business requirements into logical data models
- Experience working with Microsoft Power BI will be an added advantage
- Strong analysis skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate across the team to build solid and clean code as well as close on projects in a timely manner