Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
What you will do
- Design, implement and deploy back-end Python and Odoo applications
- Develop and maintain CRM, Manufacturing, Finance and Inventory management modules
- Lead the delivery of software projects in a team-based environment
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, product managers, project managers and other engineers to to define, design, scope and ship new features using elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Help others to improve the quality of their work through regular design and code reviews
- Deliver new features to production environments and support them in operation
- Participate in building the engineering culture at KOKO
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- At least three years experience of development in Odoo
- Excellent knowledge of Odoo Architecture
- Excellent at Python programming and PostgreSQL
- Ability to develop robust and scalable backend services defined by RESTful APIs in Python
- Familiarity with Cloud/ SaaS architectures and how to build secure and maintainable services
- Strong understanding of unit testing, design patterns and usage of tools like profilers
- Experience with source control and continuous integration tools (We use GIT and Jenkins)
- Worked in an Agile multi-functional team
- Thrive in an environment that requires you to partner with multiple cross-functional teams as stakeholders/customers
- Great oral and written communication skills
What We Offer
- Competitive salary plus a quarterly cash bonus
- Annual compensation reviews – we reward great work
- Discounted health insurance with no-cost financing for you and your dependents (in Kenya)
- 21 days of annual leave plus public holidays plus examination leave
- Ongoing investment in you and your skills, incl. full access to over 5,000 online courses
- The right equipment for the job – a choice of MacBook, Windows, or Linux laptop