Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
What you will do
- Build automation tools and test automation frameworks from scratch
- Work closely with software engineers to understand KOKO’s systems and applications specifications before designing and developing comprehensive test automation suites with thought through scenarios and test data.
- Design and develop test automation frameworks for both Web UI and mobile.
- Work with the team to identify opportunities for automated test execution and drive adoption of automated testing and tools through the product/project lifecycle.
- With hands-on scripting abilities, build scripts for automating repeated manual processes that may be part of software development lifecycle.
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and proactively assess and evaluate their adoption at KOKO
- Conduct POCs for technology and tools evaluation to ensure they are a good fit for KOKO’s requirements.
- Support agile activities: sprint planning, stand ups, sprint review and sprint retrospectives.
- Work with limited direction, within a complex environment, to drive delivery of solutions and meet service levels
- With active engagement, collaboration, effective communication, quality, integrity and reliable delivery, develop and maintain a trusted and valued relationship with the team and technology partners.
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience in automation development, application analysis/design, development, testing and business system analysis.
- Hands on experience in building test automation with tools such as Selenium, Test NG, Cucumber, Postman etc.
- Experience in configuring CI/CD pipeline using industry standard tools such as GIT, Jenkins, Maven etc.
- Experience working with PostgreSQL is a plus.
- Experience working with Performance and load testing tools such as JMeter, Gatling or equivalent is a plus.
- Strong interest in new automation technology and trends with the ability to relate concepts to practical application
- Expertise with Agile/Scrum development methodologies and project/requirements management tools like JIRA, Zephyr.
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and leadership skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills and the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise way.
- Able to proficiently multi-task and deliver within a fast-paced agile delivery model.
- Strong teamwork focus and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams
- Competitive salary plus a quarterly cash bonus
- Annual compensation reviews – we reward great work
- Discounted health insurance with no-cost financing for you and your dependents (in Kenya)
- 21 days of annual leave plus public holidays plus examination leave
- Ongoing investment in you and your skills, incl. full access to over 5,000 online courses
- The right equipment for the job – a choice of MacBook, Windows, or Linux laptop