Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the Job:
In preparation for Sama’s next phase of growth, we are searching for an experienced and seasoned IT Technical Project Manager.
This role will provide day-to-day support in specifying, building, maintaining and supporting the organization’s technical infrastructure. This position is focused on the transformation of the current systems and processes within the IT department to achieve the next levels of excellence.
You will serve as a key partner to the IT Manager and reporting directly to this role.
- Own technology and be the lead subject matter expert within the company regarding technology concerns
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled or new projects and initiatives
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all stakeholders are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Own department’s documentation and be the PoC for external stakeholder requests
- Work with the IT Manager to develop security policies and implement them.
- Liaise with Trust department and represent department during audits
- Prepare audit plan and coordinate department and user audit activities
- Review audit findings and prepare formal audit reports with recommendations
- Understand and evaluate IT infrastructure security and perform threat and vulnerability analysis
- Document incidents and generate reports for the organization and clients
- Help in the delivery of cybersecurity awareness training.
- Professional Project Management Certification from accredited instituition is required
- IT degree desired
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Experience in a similar position for more than 3 years
- Experience working with distributed teams across time zones
- AWS Certification desired.
- Knowledge in cyber security desired
- Ability to prioritize work, be responsive to user and business needs, demonstrate a sense of urgency when appropriate
- High level, multi-faceted technical expertise
- Passionate for helping others and seeing them succeed
- Ability to motivate others
- Ability to work independently and part of collaborative team
- Ability to work across time zones when needed
- Experience with and understanding of:
- Popular task management systems (like Podio or Asana)
- JIRA ticketing system, Confluence Wiki
- Remote communication tools: email, Slack, Zoom
Application deadline is April 08, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.