Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The AECF is seeking to recruit a dynamic, proactive, passionate, and results-oriented Procurement Officer. The role holder will support procurement, vehicle, and inventory management functions of AECF as well as day to day support in management of procurement activities.
The incumbent will work to ensure procurement activities uphold AECF procurement policy and best practices in all aspects of procurement implementation, help procurement solicitations and sourcing procedures, cost and selection analysis, issuance of contract awards, reviewing payment requests, monitoring awardee performance, and maintaining procurement files. The function involves forming and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external clients and an adherence to policies & procedures. The role is based in Nairobi.
Required qualifications and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, International Business, or related disciplines.
• Diploma from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supplies (CIPS) or equivalent certification from a recognized institution.
• Excellent command of English and Swahili, fluency in French will be an added advantage.
• Be a member of a procurement-related professional body such as KISM, CIPS etc.
• Four (4) years’ experience in a busy procurement environment.
• Knowledge of procurement and logistics and related fields.
• Reliable and dependable, high level of personal integrity and attention to detail.
• Knowledge of ERP systems and related software.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as word, excel, outlook.
• Excellent numeracy, literacy, and organizational skills.
• Strong client service orientation and displaying a good-natured cooperative attitude with internal and external clients.
• Knowledge of EU, DFID and USAID, procurement conditions a plus.
The AECF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The AECF considers all applicants based on merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Applicants from local community are highly encouraged.
If you believe, you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role register & apply on https://recruitment.aecfafrica.org. To be considered, your application must be received by 7th April 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, please visit our careers page on www.aecfafrica.org