Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Bidhaa Sasa (“Products Now”â€‹ in Swahili) is a lean start-up based in Bungoma County in Kenya. It distributes and finances goods to rural households providing services to otherwise under-served communities. Bidhaa Sasa focuses on goods and services that improve the quality of life for rural families. Goods include solar lamps, solar home systems, small appliances, efficient cook stoves and LPG. All products can be bought with payment plans and are delivered and installed at our clients homes. We also cover after-sale services like maintenance and management of the goods’â€‹ warranties. Bidhaa Sasa launched its commercial operations in May 2015 from Webuye, Western Kenya.
Key activities and deliverables of the role:
- Identify and develop groups of clients and group leaders in rural areas of Ogembo.
- Manage our unique sales process from start to finish, including contract signing, customer education, data entry/ reporting and after-sales / warranty services.
- Coach group leaders in building their sales and group management skills and develop lasting relationships beyond their initial purchase.
- Manage late-paying groups and clients through strict follow up and repossessions where necessary.
- Identify target audiences to grow your sales network and analyse and identify business growth opportunities.
The range Ksh. 18,000-24, 000 per month, plus a strong commissions related element of around half the net salary which will vary with sales performance and client repayment rates. Increasing with experience.
Method of application.
Applicants should submit their updated CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com indicating on the subject line the position and specific area they are interested in e.g, Group Coordinator, Ogembo (Nyamarembe/Sengera) Deadline for submitting applications 12th April 2021