Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
UNIVERSITY LIBRARIAN – GRADE 15 – MUST/ ACA/08/3/21 – 1 POST (RE- ADVERTISMENT)
Applicants must have:
- A PhD. in library and information Science or related fields with 3 years as Deputy University Librarian and should have published a minimum of three articles in peer reviewed journals.
- A Master’s degree in Library and Information Science or related field from a recognized University.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Library Studies/Information Science or related field.
- Five (5) years’ work experience in a library set up in an institution of higher learning.
- Proficiency in Microsoft computer applications;
- Be self-motivated team player with good inter-personal and communication skills.
How to apply
Please use the link https://recruitment.must.ac.ke/ and follow the instructions carefully to submit your application.
All applications will be submitted and received via the above application portal ONLY. Hard copy applications will not be accepted.
Applications should be received on or before close of business on Tuesday, 13th April, 2021 by 5:00 p.m.
Shortlisted candidates MUST present and satisfy the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya 2010 during interviews by providing original copies of the following documents;
- A tax compliance certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority
- A clearance certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board
- Clearance certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- A clearance certificate from a Registered Credit Reference Bureau in Kenya
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Meru University of Science & Technology (MUST) does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)
Meru University of Science and Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Marginalized and Persons living with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The Vice Chancellor
Meru University of Science and Technology
P.O. Box 972-60200