Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Duties and responsibilities
The position holder will report to the Director Administration and Human Resource and will be charged with:
- Coordinating NMK annual performance contracting process at all stages including setting targets, signing of performance contracts, collection of data, quarterly and annual reporting
- Coordinating development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation NMK strategic plan
- Coordinating planning function including annual work plans in accordance with the strategic plan and other guidelines issued from time to time
- Coordinating NMK budgeting process and organizing mid-term review
- Continuous review of quality management systems to ensure continuous improvement of NMK services
- Any other relevant duties as assigned from time to time.
For appointment to this position, an officer must;
- Have at least a masters degree from a recognised university in Social Sciences, Project Management, or relevant subject
- Have demonstrable experience of designing, monitoring and evaluation tools, surveys and evaluations
- Have served at senior level management position in a reputable organization for at least five years
- Have strong interpersonal skills and managerial capacity
- Have experience in technical report writing
- Have a strong leadership, strategic planning and management skills
- Have shown ability and merit in job performance
- Be computer literate
Salary and benefits attached to the position:
Basic salary scale: 89,094-123,790; entry scale 89,094
Outpatient medical allowance: 2,000
Leave allowance: 12,000
House allowance: 45,000
Commuter allowance: 12,000
Entertainment allowance: 3,500
Responsibility allowance: 8,000
Inpatient medical: The position holder will be entitled to inpatient medical benefits as per the existing inpatient medical scheme to cover him/her, the spouse and four children under the age of 25 years.
Duty station: Head of Planning and Strategy Department will be based at NMK headquarters in Nairobi.
Terms of service: Three (3) years renewable contract based on performance.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply enclosing a detailed resume, certified copy of current pay slip, certified copies of academic and professional certificates plus testimonials, names and addresses of 3 referees (including their telephone contacts and emails). The applications should be addressed to:
National Museums of Kenya,
P.O. Box 40658-00100,
so as to be received not later than 16th April, 2021.
Applicants are required to submit their applications alongside clearances from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, Kenya Revenue Authority, Directorate of Criminal Investigation, Credit Reference Bureau and Higher Education Loans Board.
“NMK is an equal opportunities employer”.