Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Pan African University Institute for Basic Sciences, Technology and Innovation (PAUSTI), which is hosted at Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology in Nairobi, prides itself as a postgraduate hub of research and innovation featuring a highly diverse faculty, and students are drawn from all over Africa. PAUSTI incubation centre of Excellence will give students and researchers a platform to develop their skills and competencies whilst putting their theoretical knowledge into practice to create sustainable business solutions towards a better country and by extension, the continent at large.
We are looking to recruit a detail-oriented and results-driven partnership and engagement specialist to lead partnership efforts at the PAUSTI Incubation centre of excellence who will be responsible for engaging with key stakeholders within and outside the innovation centre and will work together with the team to achieve goals and objectives as well as identifying strategic partnership opportunities and growth of the community.
Strategy development & Coordination of the M&E process.
- Develop and implement a robust monitoring and evaluation system that will ensure tracking of project results at different stages (Outputs, outcomes and impact).
- Develop/adopt an integrated database of the project and ensure accountability through regular updates, data integrity and working in collaboration with the rest of the team.
- Work with the project manager to ensure the collection of relevant data needed for an effective M&E system that will be utilized in monitoring strengths, weaknesses, gaps and opportunities in existing programmes/projects and for reporting on partnership commitments.
- Develop M&E plans for all projects and proposals and ensure the same is followed up during implementation.
- Lead efforts to monitor and evaluate project interventions, document results and provide feedback to stakeholders to guide decision-making.
Data Evaluation & Analysis
- Ensure quality of data through data verification procedures, including routine data quality audits
- Assess organizational readiness for change, culture & climate readiness for adoption of innovations and projects
- Produce reports on M&E findings and prepare presentations based on M&E data as required.
- Provide the Project Manager with management information she/he may require.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of professional experience in an M&E position responsible for implementing M&E activities or a similar role.
- Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and performance monitoring plans.
- Knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies (e.g. qualitative, quantitative, mixed-method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies.
- Experience in planning and managing surveys & developing and refining data collection tools.
- Languages: Excellent written and spoken command of English
What we offer
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.