Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Lead; Big Data & CVM Tech Delivery – (21000091)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Big Data & CVM team within the Technology division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Brief Posting Description
Reporting to the Director; Digital IT, the individual is tasked to deliver on the company strategic roadmap and technical capability in the Big Data and CVM Technical delivery domain.
- Financial management – budget planning, budget rollout execution, vendor management, contract compilation & monitoring.
- Leadership & HR management – Define strategy aligned goals, lead the digital transformation within the division, lead the adoption of AGILE delivery practices, ensure an engaged and motivated team.
- Project delivery, rollout & operations – Ensure delivery of all defined business outcomes, uncompromised delivery on all deliverables agreed in the Product Increment (PI), delivery of robust and performant technical solutions. Technical operation of all implemented solutions
- Strategy formulation – Ensure a documented technical strategy for Big Data and CVM technical delivery, ensure alignment with key business outcomes, ensuring all technical designs are future proof and scalable. The strategy also encompasses the platform architecture and all associated BDP products.
- Governance & compliance – Ensure that technical solutions are compliant to all documented Safaricom policies. Ensure that Division operates in accordance to the adopted Safaricom standards (e.g., ISO)
- Degree in Information Services, BSc Computer Sciences, BSc Electrical Engineering (or similar tertiary qualification)
- 8 – 10 years management experience, in a technical delivery domain.
- Experience in Big Data and CVM technical architecture and delivery.
- Knowledge of Big Data and CVM products and design methodologies.
Note to Applicants
As part of the interview process, external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required as soft copies at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews/assessments.
- An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
- Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hard copy document.
- Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- University Diploma/Degree Certificate/ Letter of completion from University in case you have not received your diploma/degree certificate.
- National ID/Passport.
Deadline is 4th April,2021.