Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To provide general support to projects and project teams in TMG Research Kenya office.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• General office organization and communication.
• Schedule appointments and manage calendars.
• Events planning and meeting setup and implementation.
• Order and manage office supplies.
• Supporting project administration in checking voucher lists, budget lists and data management.
• Create/maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
• Manage accounts and perform book-keeping.
• Keep inventory of office assets and equipment.
• Support in the completion of bookkeeping and assistance in the preparation of reports in Excel format.
• Make travel arrangements and generate itineraries.
• Provide general support to visitors.
• Liaise with senior staff to handle requests and queries from external enquiries.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any other related field.
- Up to 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using software tools, like MS Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
This position is remunerated on Local Terms and the duty station will be in Nairobi. The appointment will be for an initial period two (2) years renewable. “This offer is on a part time basis of 60% staff time”.