Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
A) Minimum qualifications
• Must possess Bachelors Degree (Accounting/ Finance) plus CPA (K) OR equivalent.
• Must have at least Five (5) years’ Audit experience in Public sector. Possession of Computerized Information Systems Audit (CISA) certification will be an added advantage
• Must be a member of ICPAK
• Proficiency in accounting and audit software
• Attended and successfully completed a Senior Management course lasting not less four 4 weeks will be an added advantage.
• Member of Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) will be an added advantage.
B) Duties and Responsibilities
• Establish and operate an efficient Internal Audit Department.
• Ensure that the internal audit systems, procedures and guidelines are prepared.
• Prepare work programme for the Department to ensure that audits are planned, managed and the quality of audit work maintained.
• Ensure that the internal controls are reviewed and documented for their effectiveness and adequacy and that recommendations are made for improvements
• Analyze the institution financial documentation and reports.
• Assess and research the institution risk management process
• Ensure that the accounting, administration and other operations comply with KRA and other statutory requirements
• Prepare and submit audit reports to the Principal and to the Board of Governors
• Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the Principal
In compliance to article six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, the applicants should provide:
Valid certificate of good conduct
Valid Tax compliance certificate
HELB Clearance Certificate
Clearance Certificate from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
Clearance Certificate from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
How to apply:
1. Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents.
2. Applicants should submit five (5) hard copies of their applications which should clearly be marked ‚Application for the position.
3. Applications must be submitted on or before Wednesday, 14TH APRIL, 2021.
4. Applications should be addressed to the:
KEROKA TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE,
P.O.BOX 440-40202 KEROKA
Email: technicalkeroka @yahoo.com
Note: The Institution is an equal opportunity employer.Women, the marginalized andpersons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS VISIT OUR WEB SITE www.kerokatechnical.ac.ke