Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
A) Minimum Qualifications
• Diploma in Nursing and community health from a recognized Medical Training College.
• Registered by nursing council of Kenya.
• Active practicing license from nursing council of Kenya.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
• Demonstrate high integrity.
B) Duties and responsibilities
• Develops policies, procedures and work standards for Institute health program.
• Treating all students and staff of the institute and referring them to the laboratories when need arises.
• Advising students on life issues.
• Prepares health reports for supervisor, board of education and health department.
• Provides first aid care and refurbishing departmental first aid kits.
• Maintains security of school health supplies.
• Provides follow-up evaluations on students as required.
• Recommends corrective action where problems are identified.
• Records immunizations, health findings, and other relevant health data.
• Perform any other duties as assigned to him/her by the Principal
In compliance to article six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, the applicants should provide:
Valid certificate of good conduct
Valid Tax compliance certificate
HELB Clearance Certificate
Clearance Certificate from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
Clearance Certificate from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
How to apply:
1. Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents.
2. Applicants should submit five (5) hard copies of their applications which should clearly be marked ‚Application for the position.
3. Applications must be submitted on or before Wednesday, 14TH APRIL, 2021.
4. Applications should be addressed to the:
KEROKA TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE,
P.O.BOX 440-40202 KEROKA
Note: The Institution is an equal opportunity employer.Women, the marginalized andpersons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS VISIT OUR WEB SITE www.kerokatechnical.ac.ke