Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
A) Minimum qualifications
Diploma or Higher Diploma in secretarial studies. (KNEC) or its equivalent from a recognized institution
Degree Certificate in secretarial studies and Short courses will be an added advantage.
Minimum 5 years’ experience.
Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant.
High degree of multitasking and time management capability.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Proficiency in MS Office.
Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques.
Strong management, negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, communication skills, and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines and ICT skills.
B) Duties and responsibilities
• Maintaining high standards of cleanliness and orderly working environment
• Maintain privacy and confidentiality when dealing with confidential documents
• Answer and manage incoming calls to facilitate service delivery
• Receive and interact with visitors and other staff to facilitate service delivery
• Handle incoming and outgoing mails, reports and other documents
• Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
• Filing and maintenance of office correspondence and other documents
• Any other duty assigned by the Principal
In compliance to article six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, the applicants should provide:
Valid certificate of good conduct
Valid Tax compliance certificate
HELB Clearance Certificate
Clearance Certificate from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
Clearance Certificate from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
How to apply:
1. Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents.
2. Applicants should submit five (5) hard copies of their applications which should clearly be marked ‚Application for the position.
3. Applications must be submitted on or before Wednesday, 14TH APRIL, 2021.
4. Applications should be addressed to the:
KEROKA TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE,
P.O.BOX 440-40202 KEROKA
Note: The Institution is an equal opportunity employer.Women, the marginalized andpersons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS VISIT OUR WEB SITE www.kerokatechnical.ac.ke