Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Role holder will be responsible for providing overall leadership to a group of Financial Advisors (unit) as prescribed in Britam to ensure key performance indicators for the unit are met.
- Sales planning that achieves the set goals and objectives.
- Selling of Life Products and other company products as targets prescribe.
- Quality recruitment, selection and retention of productive Financial Advisors.
- Conducting trainings on company products, processes, sales and soft skills to achieve results.
- Conduct Field Training with Financial Advisors to ensure hands on approach to sales
- Performance management and supervision to drive sales across all product lines and meet targets.
- Provide one-to-one coaching, mentoring and motivation to members of their teams and ensure that they effectively implement strategies and agreed action plans.
- Market segmentation and opening of markets for financial advisors to secure business.
- Meeting the set persistency levels of life business and retention targets for other lines of business.
- Providing effective customer service to both prospective and existing customers
- Preparing sales and other management reports as required from time to time
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the Branch Manager
• Accountable to the Branch Manager
• Required to liaise and work closely with the other departments such as training, sales managers
• Britam customers
• Insurance sector players
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
- A business related degree is a minimum requirement or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Life Insurance Unit Management added advantage
- Relevant professional qualifications in COP. However, certification or proof of study in ACII, AIIK or CIM will be an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Above average computer skills
Unposting Date: 30-04-2021