Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To manage client relations in respect to retirement benefits schemes members in accordance with RBA compliance requirement.
- Handle scheme members service issues and queries
- Escalate member queries to the relevant job role and communicate feedback to the member;
- Promote organizations customer service charter
- Conduct member education and training on benefits management and updates on relevant regulatory changes
- Conduct training of intermediaries and branch customer service representatives on retirement Benefits Products Administration Matters
- Plan and organize for retirement Planning trainings for members of schemes intermediaries and participating employers
- Design and management of member relations tools
- Preparation of reports on member education requirement and activities
- Report on business compliance to the necessary regulatory requirements
- Support all CIC Life Retirement Benefits Business Events
- Develop and maintain good working relations with all the CIC Group Distribution Channels and Internal customers
- Conduct scheme members, pensioners/annuitants and beneficiaries’ existence audits
- Provide input for the customer service reports
- Keeping up to date with regulations affecting the members of retirement benefits schemes
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or in a related field Actuarial Science, Mathematics/Statistics
- Minimum (3) years of experience in a similar role
- Customer service, Sales and Marketing qualification will be an added advantage
- Progress towards AIIK or ACII, FSRI Credit
Skills and Attributes
- Superior interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
- In-depth knowledge of the retirement benefits sector
- In-depth knowledge of regulations by RBA, AKI and IRA
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly submit your application:
Strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/job-application/ clearly indicating the position being applied for. E.g. MEMBER RELATIONS OFFICER
The application should reach us by close of business on 15th April, 2021. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 30th April, 2021 consider your application unsuccessful