Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MCCC MEDICAL OFFICER IN CHARGE/CLINIC LEAD
Reporting to the MCC Program Coordinator, the Clinic Lead shall be responsible for providing coordinated clinical care of HIV/AIDS patients.
- Coordinate HIV care and treatment services within MCCC and Hospital
- Coordinate SGBV care and management services within Mater Hospital
- Participate in policy making within the hospital related to HIV and SGBV management
- Performing routine HIV related medical and surgical procedures
- Interpreting medical tests and prescription of treatment
- Medical assessment and referral where necessary
- Supervising and counselling of staff engaged in routine patient’s care
- Giving support and health education to patients
- Follow-up of patients at home through the Community Health Worker
- Perform other clinical work as may be directed by the senior officers
- Continuous professional development of staff in MCCC
- Correspondence with the MCCC partners, including through proposal development
- Attend seminars and / workshops on Clinical Management of HIV
Required Qualifications for the Position
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery
- Registered by Medical and Dental practitioners board
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience
- HIV/AIDS care and treatment certificate
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, Copies of Academic Certificates, three  referees and include their telephone contacts and email address to email@example.com so as to reach us not later than 9thApril 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note we do not charge any fee at any stage of our recruitment