Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Stima DT Savings and Credit Cooperative Society Limited (Stima Sacco) is a leading country–wide, fast growing and licensed DTS (Deposit Taking Sacco). In order to achieve the planned growth, the Sacco is looking for qualified and competent persons to fill the following vacancy:
FACILITIES AND INVESTIGATION OFFICER
Reporting to the Head of Security, the job holder will be responsible for Cyber & Technical security matters and ensuring that corporate investigations are properly documented and investigated.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Recovery file systems that have been hacked or damaged
- Data recovery
- Carry out Information technology system investigations within the Sacco.
- Maintain close circuit television system within the Sacco.
- Monitor close circuit television system and investigate any suspicious occurrence.
- Liaise with law enforcement agencies on security matters touching the society.
- Provide timely investigation reports.
- Provide staff training on security matters.
- Provide close circuit television specs during installations.
- Liaise with SBU’s to ensure all security Equipment’s are well maintained.
- Liaise with Head of security in day today running of security department.
- Monitor and liaise with the security guards to ensure smooth running of activities in the society and ensuring that the security guards report to the duties on time.
- Prepare investigation reports with the objective of presenting evidence gathered in professional and concise manner.
- Investigate criminal acts, conflict of interest, fraud, theft, embezzlement, inappropriate use of Society resources, and other substantial violations of policy.
- Partner with other departments in conducting joint corporate investigation.
- Collect, collate, and preserve evidence including documents, exhibits, and statements.
- Degree/Diploma in Cyber and Digital Forensics or equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum three (3) years working experience.
- Practical forensic experience and certification will be added advantage
- Good presentation and communication skills.
Qualified applicants should apply on or before 5pm on 10th April 2021