Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising daily activities of underwriting of all classes of business, claims, accounting, point of sales’ contact persons and formulating marketing and business strategies geared towards awareness and business growth.
- Ensuring all underwriting and claims procedures, manuals and SLAs are in place and adhered to.
- Review all underwriting policy documentation to ensure clients are sufficiently covered.
- Developing and ensuring adherence of business acquisition, renewal, and retention strategies.
- Develop procedures & product manuals and ensure quality control in all aspects of business processing as stipulated in the procedures & product manuals.
- Comprehensive analysis of prospect’s proposals to ensure competitiveness and sufficiency of cover on key accounts and corporates / group / business partners.
- Training, coaching & developing underwriting / claims and point of sales contact persons.
- Connect execution to the strategic organizational goals.
- Execute business and operating model improvement projects and programs.
- Follow up on sector evolutions to understand current and future challenges in developing long-lasting client relationships.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- CII / IIK / Actuarial Science or its recognized equivalent.
- Must have at least 5years’ experience in a similar position.
- Must have experience in the insurance sector.
- Project management and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving and change management skills.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto our website http://www.imbank.com and click on careers and apply for the position. Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 7th April 2021.