Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sanergy is an award-winning social venture that builds healthy, prosperous communities by making hygienic sanitation accessible and affordable in Africa’s urban informal settlements. Our systems-based approach to solving the sanitation crisis involves five key steps: we build a dense network of low-cost, high-quality waterless sanitation facilities – called Fresh Life Toilets.
We franchise the toilets to community residents, who run them as commercial toilets; landlords, who offer them as a value-added service to their tenants; and schools, to ensure children always have access to a safe sanitation option. We provide critical support services – such as access to finance, business analytics, training and aspirational marketing and branding. We collect the waste regularly and safely remove it from the community for treatment. We convert the waste into valuable end products, such as organic fertilizer and insect-based animal protein, which we sell to Kenyan farms. We launched our first toilet in November 2011, and we now have a network of over 2,700 active Fresh Life Toilets serving over 100,000 urban residents every single day. We collect and convert over 6,000 tons of waste every year.
We are currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Manager who will take lead in managing stock control and reconcile with data storage system
A typical day for you might include the following:
- Audit and report inventory while making recommendations on which items to order and restock
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Plan and supervise the workflow in all the warehouses
- Manage warehouse associates, monitoring work and ensuring the safe use of warehouse equipment
- Establish warehouse practices and protocols to achieve an efficient warehouse
- Communicate with other departments to ensure receipts and issuances of products in a timely manner
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Replenish materials with regards to production schedules and customer orders
- Organize storage of finished products.
- Collaborate with managers in preparation of annual budget and forecasts
- Liaise with clients and suppliers’ companies
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately, and appraise results.
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
Skills and qualifications you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in business, or another related field preferred
- Minimum of three years of relevant professional experience required
- Fluency in critical project management skills, including budget management, contractual compliance, client relations, and client management
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel), as well as experience with other data management and analysis software
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands-on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
The perks you’ll have:
- A holistic benefits package
- Unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A unique chance to tackle critical challenges of sanitation, economic empowerment and food security
Interested applicants are invited to upload their resume by 30th April, 2021.