Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About Cars45 Kenya .
We are a vehicle trading platform with the goal of helping hundreds of customers to sell their cars. At Cars45 Kenya, our passion is to build the infrastructure for commerce that allows sellers and buyers of Kenyan used cars to exchange value quickly, cheaply and with unhindered access to independent relevant information required for decision making.
Reports to : Manager People Operations Work relationship:
Internal: People Operations Nigeria, Regional Manager Kenya, Employees of Cars45 Kenya
External: Recruitment Vendors, Job Candidates (Passive & Active)
The successful candidate should have developed a working knowledge of HR information databases, employee relations, recruitment, and searchable resources for recruitment and people analytics. This role will require excellent confidentiality, writing, communication, and research capabilities.
Essential job functions
- Resume screening, scheduling interviews, and conducting reference checks;
- New employee onboarding and employee database management;
- Assist with sourcing candidates from existing database or external sources;
- Build a talent pipeline for Cars45 Kenya;
- Use and develop various recruitment tools and methodologies to attract the best talent;
- Prepare Monthly People Analytics report;
- Follow up with candidates to attend interviews in scheduled date and time;
- Produce shortlists for specific recruitment assignments;
- Manage all marketing activities related to recruitment – such as social media, job posts, emails etc.
- Update internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms;
- Manage payroll functions;
- Maintenance of office premises and ensuring renewal of necessary licenses and permits
- Follow the due process for work injury cases with both the Dosh office and the insurance company and ensure payments are made.
- Ensuring employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health.
- Staff Onboarding
- Ensure all work tools are ready by resumption date;
- Ensure all necessary forms and documents are duly filled and submitted;
- Ensure onboarding training are conducted;
- Recruitment Process
- Post company vacancies;
- Conduct and score aptitude test for applicants;
- Sift through applications and select candidates to be invited for interviews;
- Send out invites via mail/ calls to applicants and confirm availability;
- Send out names of successful candidates and confirm start date;
- New Hire Confirmation /People Analytics
- Ensure new hires confirmation process is completed after probationary period;
- Prepare weekly People Analytics report;
- Conduct and report monthly employee audits;
- Degree in Human Resource Management or a related commercial degree
- Relevant professional HR certification is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Productivity Tools: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong research skills
- Excellent communication skills: Writing & Speaking
- Knowledge of or ability to carry out extensive research online & offline.
- Knowledge of and ability to navigate LinkedIn to source quality talents.
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize Social Media for recruitment purposes.
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize the English language, proper grammar, vocabulary, spelling and punctuation.
- Knowledge of WordPress or a relevant CMS.
- Blogging or Media experience is a plus.
- Ability to manage Stakeholders (Internal and external)
- Deciding and initiating action
- Self- starter
- Ability to present and communicate information clearly;
- Creating and innovating
- Task ownership
- Ability work towards a deadline
- Excellent communication skills is a must-have;
- Highly confidential with a strong respect for self
- Strong team spirit
Need to have
Passion for human resources is essential and this will be assessed at the interview stage
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.