Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion.
- Executes sales strategy and develops action plans for area of responsibility in line with strategic priorities.
- Coordinates execution of customer roadmap and ensures closure of CRM projects.
- Actively manages implementation of price strategy in the region.
- Builds and maintains solid relationships with customers in the assigned territory.
- Drives implementation of key strategic initiatives in sales area Delivers sales and distribution targets in sales area.
- Leads, coaches and mentors sales team members and ensures their respective education and development.
- Ensures efficient geographical coverage and cross-selling opportunities to achieve full business potential (sales and profit).
- Coordinates tasks between key interfaces and ensures fulfillment of administrative tasks.
- Collaborates with marketing, customer service, supply chain etc. to ensure full internal support for sales team; coordinates with KAM team on customer priorities.
- Ensures compliant execution of sales processes (e.g. pricing, customer data management) (A)
- Provides sales forecast for the sales area and monitors key KPIs
- Manages relationships and plans with distribution partners, monitors their financial performance
- Degree in related field
- 5 Years Experience in sales, sales management, people management, customer engagement, RTM development and management, sales pipeline and negotiation.