Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
iHuman Resource Consulting Ltd (iHR) is a limited liability company that incorporated as a limited company in 2014 to provide Human Resources Consultancy Services to the private and public sector institutions. iHR is renowned for its attention to detail in providing the highest possible quality service while at all times behaving in a highly ethical, honest and reliable way satisfying clients needs through the provision of value-for-money services. iHR comprises a flexible team of consultants with deep experience in different aspects of the human resource, strategy, productivity, quality & general and strategic institutional management, employee relations and governance functions. The iHR teams are brought together under a Project Lead to provide expertise on an assignment by assignment basis. We offer a cost-effective, flexible solution to management and operations support for immediate, short-term, long-term, permanent services and ongoing management of projects.
- Drive brand development of company products & services.
- Maintain professional customer support.
- Market company products
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sell power tools to prospective customers using solid arguments.
- Learn and take an interest in advancing Product knowledge of all business units.
- Build and maintain sales growth in region assigned.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Record all sales and fill in the feedback forms on The company sales App.
- Participate in User and Dealer activations.
- Travel within the country as and when required from time to time.
- Do market storming in different parts of the country.
- Analysis the market potential, track sales and generate status reports.
- Perform cost benefit analysis of existing and potential customers.
- Maintain a positive business relationship with clients and prospects
- Ensure the dealers and sub-dealers are stocked with the right products.
- Do product demonstration and training to users.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Take up any other task as need may arise and as advised by employer.
- Minimum education level – Diploma in Sales and Marketing or related Course.
- Professional training in sales, marketing, business development will be an added advantage
- A Minimum Of 3 Years’ Experience in Selling Power Tools.
- Knowledge of power tools is a Must.
- Should have a valid driver’s license and can ride a motorbike
- Is comfortable working from any part of the country
- Knowledge of Sales Automation System Is an Added Advantage
- Results Oriented
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communications Skills
- Excellent Customer Service
- Ability to Grasp Product Characteristics Quickly
- Confident and Pro Active
Method of application
Qualified Candidates are encouraged to apply and email a detailed CV and to be submitted through email: email@example.com
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.