Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Kenya National Innovation Agency (KeNIA) is a State Corporation established under the Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) Act, No. 28 of 2013 under the Ministry of Education. The core mandate of the Agency is to develop and manage the National Innovation System. The Agency is therefore responsible for co-ordination, promotion and regulation of the National Innovation Ecosystem.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor, forecast and maintain an innovation database:
- Establish and maintain a presidential or other awards system for novel innovation subject to prescribed conditions:
- Cause the creation of Science and innovation parks, institutes or schools or designate existing institutions as centres of excellence in priority sectors:
- Establish and maintain knowledge exchange networks:
- Establish and manage an innovation resource centre.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have;-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Innovation & Technology Mgt or its equivalent from an approved Institution.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent degree from an approved Institution.
- Professional qualification and membership to a professional body where applicable.
- A minimum period of eight (8) years relevant work experience three (3) of which should have been at the level of senior officer.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks.
- In compliance with Chapter 6 of the constitution, you will be required to present the following documents;
- A certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
- A certificate from a recognised Credit Reference Bureau.
- A clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- A clearance certificate from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- A Tax Compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
The appointment is on a 3 years contract. Must be a Kenyan citizen. The age limit is 45 years and below. Please apply within 21 days as from Thursday 25th March, 2021.
Method of application
Please Send your application letter and testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline will be on 26th April, 2021.