Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Kenya National Innovation Agency (KeNIA) is a State Corporation established under the Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) Act, No. 28 of 2013 under the Ministry of Education. The core mandate of the Agency is to develop and manage the National Innovation System. The Agency is therefore responsible for co-ordination, promotion and regulation of the National Innovation Ecosystem.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for timely and accurate preparation of quality management reports that fall under accounts. Work at this level will also include planning, directing, co-ordinating, supervising areas of control
- The officer will certify and verify returns, documents, vouchers, monitor collection of revenue including inspection and responsible for the institution assets, records and custody of accountable documents under accounts.
- He/she may be assigned responsibility to authorize payments and sign cheques subject to limit set.
- The officer may occasionally be required to undertake ad hoc assignments relating to accounting services.
Requirements for appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
i) A Bachelor’s degree in commerce (Accounting or finance option) Business Administration (Accounting option) or any other relevant qualification adjust to be its equivalent from an approved institution and have passed part II of Certified Public Accounts (CPA) Examination or its approved equivalent
ii) A minimum period of five (5) years equivalent work
iii) Proficiency in computer application
iv) Supervisory course lasting not less than two (2) weeks
v) In compliance with Chapter 6 of the constitution, you will be required to present the following documents;
- A certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
- A certificate from a recognised Credit Reference Bureau.
- A clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- A clearance certificate from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- A Tax Compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
The appointment is on a 3 years contract. Must be a Kenyan citizen. The age limit is 45 years and below. Please apply within 21 days.
Method of application
Please send your applications to email@example.com. Deadline will be on 26th April, 2021.