Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Microsoft Corporation (commonly referred to as Microsoft or MS) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet lineup. As of 2011, it was the world’s largest software maker by revenue, and one of the world’s most valuable companies.
Office 365 is the locomotive that is driving the growing Microsoft valuation, and critical to the future of the company. Substrate is the set of intelligent, high value services and compliant environment that is enabling the next generation of transformative end-user experiences for Office and the entire company.
To deliver on our mission to empower people and organizations to achieve more, we need to create beautiful and intuitive user experiences and are seeking a skilled developer. You will collaborate on and negotiate your designs across our partner engineering teams and work closely with our PMs to design, build, and maintain an extensible set of features that will lay the foundation for our customers. The position is full-time and based in our Nairobi office.
- Adhere to and drive modern software engineering practices through design reviews
- System design through well-defined interfaces across multiple components, code reviews, leveraging data/telemetry to make decisions
- Develop “best-in-class” engineering for our services by ensuring that the services and the components are: well-defined and modularized, secure, reliable, diagnosable, actively monitored and reusable.
- Improve test coverage for services, organize and implement integration tests, and resolve problem areas
- Focus on customer/partner needs through a data driven approach
- Troubleshoot and optimize automation, reliability and monitoring for production systems
- Bachelors, Masters, or PHD in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of software development experience with C#, ReactJs or Java
- Working in agile teams with strong customer focus
- Good communication and cross group collaboration skills
- Experience in Azure, Exchange, or other cloud and distributed systems is a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.