Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Windle Trust Kenya is a non-governmental organization in Kenya and a member of Windle Trust International Federation. The Federation comprises of Windle Trust International UK, Windle Trust Uganda, Windle Trust International Sudan, Windle Trust International South Sudan and Hugh Pilkington Charitable Trust Ethiopia. Windle Trust Kenya started its operations in 1977 to assist the refugees and the needy Kenyans.
Contract Term: Full-time, 8-month contract with possibility for extension
Key Areas of Responsibility
The Finance Officer (FO) is responsible for provision of support services and the full spectrum of financial management and accounting.
The key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring financial systems and procedures are in place and followed in accordance with internal policies
- Consolidation of accounts and preparation of financial reports
- Timely update of financial records and the general ledger and budget tracking
- Preparing payment vouchers and assist in preparation of financial reports
- Ensuring clear internal audit trails, external audit support,
- Actively involved in budgeting and development of account systems and procedures
- Safe custody of all financial data
- A Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting/Finance option) or Bachelor of Business Administration from a recognized university
- A holder of CPA (K) or ACCA
- Three years’ financial experience
- Must be a member of a professional body (ICPAK/ACCA) and of good standing
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel software
- Good interpersonal skills
- High levels of integrity, patience, cross cultural sensitivity and adaptability
- Strong analytical skills with ability to set priorities, complete work with minimal supervision, and meet deadline