Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
With a varied workload and travel schedule, working as part of a dynamic and highly skilled team, the position offers interesting work for knowledgeable and experienced consulting engineers with strong network security expertise and developed customer-facing consulting skills.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Security CEs are expected to be able to take the lead role in projects, possibly managing less experienced engineers to ensure a successful outcome to the project.
- Responsibility for delivery of both subscription project
- Lead implementation of recommendations based on best practice on large infrastructure, and develop procedure to minimize service impact.
- Work as part of a team of highly skilled engineers working daily at the end customer premises to support its network infrastructure.
- Develop design (HLD, LLD) and implementation (NIP, NRFU, NMP) technical documentation for customer at high-standards of quality and following cisco templates and procedures.
- Minimum of 10 years of security experience is mandatory of which at least 8 must be on network security as deep and primary technical focus.
- The candidate will possess expert level internet working troubleshooting in a large-scale network environment using security products from Cisco and other vendors.
- Very strong technical account liaison and customer management / consulting skills are mandatory.
- The candidate must have a deep technical knowledge on implementation, troubleshooting and managing the following Cisco security solutions:
- NGFW FTD (firewall, IPS and AMP)
- Cisco ISE (migration from ACS to ISE, Wireless and Wired environments and integrations with other security solutions via pxgrid)
- Other technologies such as Stealthwatch, ESA, ASA and scripting are highly desirable.
- Expert level knowledge in network security including architecture and configuration of Cisco routers, firewalls and a wide range of security products is required.
- NCEs should be CCIE Security qualified.
- University/college degree equivalent is expected and an advanced degree is strongly preferred.
- Other beneficial qualifications are CISSP, TOGAF, CCDE, CEH, CISA and CISM, or other relevant security qualifications such as those from Check Point, Netscreen, Symantec etc.