Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Assistant Information Communications Technology Officer at The Kenya Cultural Centre
The Kenya National Theater which is at the Kenya Cultural Centre was re-launched by President Uhuru Kenyatta on September 4th 2015 after being renovated to a state of the art facility.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Administrative Officer, the job holder will;
- Test simple computer programs according to instructions and specifications;
- Install and configure computer systems;
- Provide user support;
- Repair and maintain ICT equipment and associated peripherals;
- Monitor the performance of ICT equipment
- Provide support for application systems;
- Identify and report any faults for necessary action;
- Maintain up to date equipment register; and
Any other responsibilities as may be assigned to the employee and as are necessary to achieve the Centre’s objectives
The appropriate candidate must possess the following minimum qualifications;
- Diploma in any of the following fields: Information Technology Management, Computer Science/Engineering or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
The successful candidate shall be offered competitive remuneration at KCC Job Group 7, a House allowance, Commuter allowance and Leave allowance as per government rates.
Terms of Service
3-year Contract renewable subject to individual performance
Method of application
Interested candidates should visit our website http://www.kenyaculturalcentre.go.ke for the full details of the open posts and send their applications, addressed to the undersigned, to email address firstname.lastname@example.org or depositing of application letter at the Kenya Cultural Centre Offices (located along Harry Thuku Road, opposite Norfolk) not later than 14th April, 2021.
The application letter must be accompanied by an updated curriculum vitae, certified copies of certificates and testimonials or Click here to apply