Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 1072 stores in 48 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 47,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
We Crown Our Successes with Awards
We were awarded in 5 categories in “Retail Innovation Forum and Awards-2019” which was organized by Capital Journal.We are ranked as 1st in “The Largest Ready-Made Clothing Retailer of Turkey based on the Number of Stores”
1st in “The Biggest Retail Companies According to Square Meter Abroad”
We ranked 1st in Women Employee Friendly&Women Manager Friendly Companies in Capital Women Friendly Companies Survey 2020.
We received The Most Reputable Brand of the Year – Turkey Award by The One Awards in 2020.
We ranked 1st in “Most Admired Companies of the Business World” survey conducted by Capital Magazine, in the Ready-to-Wear and Retail category in 2019.
The Role: Payroll and Personnel Specialist
We are looking for high caliber professionals to help achieve our goal of becoming most successful apparel retailers by 2023”.
- Calculates keeps and follows salary, bonus, reward, overtime, additional benefit records of Country Office and store personnel; prepares and delivers the reports requested by HQ HR Department
- Acts as the contact person with the Manpower & Immigration Ministry to get the work and residence permissions for expatriates.
- Archives the records of attendance sheets for Country Office staff and necessary employee file documentation, keeps them up-to-date.
- Keeps International Retail Employee Registration System up-to-date.
- Advises management on work-related regulations, statutory and industrial matters.
- Coordinates Labor relations with official bodies.
- Acts as the contact person for the Social Insurance System for the related processes. Ensures that new employees are registered in and resigned or terminated employees are removed from the Social Insurance System.
- Calculates final settlements for resigned or terminated employees.
- Prepares necessary documentation for the employees in order to be able to open bank accounts.
Desired Skills & Experience
Education & Language Skills
- University Degree in a relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of the Employment Act
- Fluent levels of English (written&verbal)
- Minimum 2 years of payroll administration experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in keeping and tracking employees appointment documentation- labor contracts, termination orders, side letters and annexes, implementation of disciplinary actions
- Minim 2 years experience in Employment Act
- Strong knowledge of payroll practices involving salaries, tracking of working hours and any types of leaves, sales commission employees
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to meet payroll and period closing deadlines.
- Capable of discretely handling confidential information
- An analytical mindset that is able to innovate and improve existing processes
- Knowledge of MS Office programs
- Team player
- Good planning and organization skills
- High sense of responsibility
- Able to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
At LC Waikiki, our values being virtuous, achieving together, extensive expertise, being customer-oriented, challenging the difficulties.
At LC Waikiki, we take the time to review each and every application due to LC Waikiki prerequisites. If your application found appropriate we will contact you via phone or email.