Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The position will be in charge of all farming activities and maintain relationships with clients and vendors.
The manager will be responsible for recruiting and training farm workers
- Organizing sales and purchases of livestock crops and agricultural products
- Advertising and marketing farm products
Health and Safety
- Oversees maintenance, safety and security of buildings, equipment and machinery, in assigned area of responsibility.
- Apply health and safety standards across the farm estate.
- Ensure that farm activities comply with government regulations.
- Manages and coordinates farm operations to effectively and efficiently meet the research and provides assistance in that regard.
- Budgeting and maintaining accurate financial records
- Ensuring that the farm is profitable and meets projected financial targets
- Planning and preparing the finance reports ,setting up budget limit for various farm activities.
Desired Education and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Agriculture, Animal Science, or equivalent.
- At least 3+ years’ experience in similar position.
- At least 3 years in Management and Business development.
- Experience in Poultry Farming and incubator is a must.
- Should have a thorough understanding of Agriculture Practices in Kenya
Knowledge skills and abilities
- Extensive experience in a farming-related field.
- Management experience would be a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Method of application
All applications should be done on or before close of business 16th April 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted