Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Customer Care Supervisor Jobs In Kenya
Nature of Job : Full Time
A distributor company is looking to fill the role of a Customer care Supervisor, who will be in charge of customer’s support, after sales services, telesales and overseeing smooth running of the customer service.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist to manage the day to day running of the Call Center department
- Ensure calls are responded to at the appropriate time
- Resolve and escalate customer’s issues on tim
- Meet and exceed set targets
- To oversee the optimal performance of the Call Center
- Maintains constant communication with customers and make follow up
- Maintains Call Centre database by entering information
Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures, reporting malfunctions.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in a relevant field from an accredited University/College required.At least 2-3years’ experience in an busy call center environment as a supervisor
- Experience in closing Sale
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent attention to detail and Accuracy of data
- Pleasant, Professional telephone and e-mail etiquette, ability to effectively communicate with people at all Levels
- Outgoing and motivated personality with strong time management skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Basic Word processing and Spreadsheet skills
- Ability to provide effective leadership to a team
- Ability to manage and provide feedback to all types of individuals
Method of application
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills qualifications and experience to email@example.com quoting the job title as the subject of your application. Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted