Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
SWVL is a fast-growing data-driven company that is disrupting the public transportation market in Kenya and is continuously making people’s lives better. We started with an observation of the over-dependence on personal cars and the consequent pains of moving around the city. Rush hours, traffic, terrible driving habits and unavailability of parking spots came to mind in addition to the pain of the high cost of on-demand services.
Our goal is to transform the transportation scene in Kenya, by providing a technology-based alternative to public transportation; a smart solution that solves the transportation equation, leading to helping more commute for less, with ease and comfort.
SWVL is a revolutionary idea born out of passion and a strong desire to change people’s lives. We strive to provide more than just a means to facilitate commuting and have a hunger to provide out of the box solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation, and inspire change. We currently have operations in five countries, Kenya, Egypt, Pakistan, Dubai and Jordan.
Learn more about SWVL here: https://www.swvl.com/home
About the Role | Live Operations Lead:
SWVL is looking for a Live Operations Lead who will be critical in running the day to day operations of SWVL in Kenya. This person will be responsible for developing and setting processes and scaling the function for the next phase of growth.
This person will be reporting into the Head of Operations.
The areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Manage daily operations of the business across categories.
- Monitor team in-ride and movement agents.
- Liaison with the central Ops team in Dubai and replicate and deploy best practices in Kenya.
- Close coordination with onboarding and captain support team.
- Strive for zero leakage in capacity.
- Build processes to improve core ops metrics.
- Work closely with other team members for dashboard configuration on payments and commissions, bonuses, and deductions policies.
Does this sound like you?
- Maximum of 5 years of experience in a relevant role.
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline.
- Prior background working in tech start-ups.
- Effective planning, organising, and time management skills.
- A fast learner and analytical in all aspects of work.
- Self- driven individual with the ability to work under little supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and extremely organised.
- A commitment to teamwork and working in a professional manner.