Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
The Ol Bolosat Conservancy is an award-winning non profit based in Nyahururu, Kenya focused on protecting Africa’s endangered Hippopotamus and their habitats in Kenya. We work to achieve a better world for wildlife, nature and people.
1. Hippopotamus and habitat conservation.
2. Ecological restoration & Climate change mitigation.
3. Community development.
Fundraising Consultants (3)
Ol Bolosat Conservancy is looking for rigorous, open-minded, passionate and tenacious fundraising specialists to mobilize funds for any of our projects from diversified sources (public and private donors, corporates and other relevant investors and stakeholders) ensuring financial viability of our projects and support the implementation of the Ol Bolosat Strategic Plan.
- Develop a two-year fundraising plan.
- Research and identify new institutional funding sources to optimize the office income basket;
- Write effective fundraising applications based on existing projects or in response to calls for proposals from government and institutional donors;
- Attract, build and develop relationships with new and existing donors to secure long term funds;
- Key expected achievements
• Develop a fundraising action plan.
• Develop, finalise and submit at least 5 fund-raising proposals by July 2021.
• Raise a minimum of Euro 500,000/ year based on the fundraising plan, from new resources.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Minimum University degree in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Development studies, Fundraising, Marketing, International Relations, Communication, Social Sciences or other related fields.
- At least three (3) years of progressively responsible professional work experience at national and international levels in fundraising or business development for an international organization, non-profits or companies.
- Strong capacities in writing proposals.
- Excellent experience in partnership building, especially with donors and Ol Bolosat Conservancy network.
- Strong administrative and financial management skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Good communication skills, in English.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, and proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Adherence to Ol Bolosat Conservancy’s values.
Method of application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to send:
• A cover letter stating your offer and expectations in return.
• A detailed CV with 3 references
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications: *10 April 2021* at noon East Africa time
Ol Bolosat Conservancy is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.