Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Job holder will be responsible for roles is aimed at promoting peace, justice and social cohesion at the local and national level by use of sports as a tool for youths in Kibera to embrace alternatives to violence and peaceful cohesion and engage in meaningful livelihoods activities.
Education and Competencies
- Diploma in Community Development, Social Studies, Project Management and related field.
- Minimum 2 years in a similar position with demonstrated achievements.
- Informal Settlement experience is an added advantage.
- Great Interpersonal Skills.
- Team Player who is ready to learn and grow.
- Has empathy, is Positive and has encouraging personality.
- Has knowledge on child protection policy and implementation
- Has been able to implement youth mentorship curriculum
- Has knowledge on Microsoft office packages and among other ICT skills
How to Apply;
Send a cover letter and resume with reference PROJECT ASSISTANT, SPORTS FOR PEACE AND DEVELOPMENT to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 16th April 2021