Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Taking inspiration from the 600-year legacy of outstanding education in the UK, and recent opening experience of Durham School for Girls Doha, Durham will open in Nairobi in September 2020 with its first phase, Durham International Nursery for children aged 3-6 years. The wider ambitions of the project are to establish a full Primary and a Secondary School. Durham International Nursery will provide a safe, happy and caring environment in which children years can spend their formative years, nurturing their individual needs in a supportive and inclusive environment.
Located in a high-end leafy suburb of Nairobi, close to a number of consulates and the United Nations headquarters, Durham International Nursery will cater for up to 200 children, offering generous space for teaching and learning, a swimming pool, outdoor activity areas and indoor spaces for expressive arts and design.
Are you a qualified, inspiring teaver looking for the opportunity to work in a new, innovative child-centered learning environment?
If so, we would love to hear from you
A sister school to the 600-year-old Durham School in the UK, Durham Kenya is actively seeking EYFS & KS1 teachers to join its fast-growing Pre-Prep in Thigiri.
- Be responsible for the teaching of a class, developing a stimulating and challenging learning environment
- Ensure effective planning, assessment and record keeping
- Be responsible for the pastoral care of pupils, ensuring the highest standards in personal and social behaviour
- Support teachers in planning appropriate strategies to achieve pupil progress target levels
- Communicate and consult with parents and carers about children’s progress and attainment,
encouraging parental involvement
- Maintain a high standard of display both in the classroom and in other areas of the school
Durham is committed to ensuring that a child’s first experience of school is one filled with happiness; a time where they develop a love for learning and ‘Confidence for life’
Method of application
Application documents should be sent to email@example.com