Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Responsible for:Managing correspondences channelled to the office of the Commissioner General, reporting, analyzing data for informed decisions, organizing and recording meetings deliberations as well ensuring feedback on all action items.
- Compile and proofread presentations for internal/external meetings
- Analyse data and submit reports on key findings to the Manager operations for decision making
- Manage all correspondences channelled to the office of the commissioner General
- Prepare divisional budgets, procurement, and training plans.
- Compile management and board reports
- Organise and play a secretarial role in meetings
- Recommend and implement a meetings management system
- Ensure maintenance of requisite records
- University Degree in Business Administration, Statistics or related field from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge and experience in Operations, reporting and Analysis.
Minimum years of experience
- Must have at least four (4) years’ relevant work experience one (1) of which should be at Supervisory level.
Competencies required for this Role
- Knowledge in current tax and anti-corruption legal framework, practices and policies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Must be of high integrity
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent analytical skills
- Performance driven and result oriented
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 15th April 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)