Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Karen Hospital is a 102 bed multispecialty Hospital in Kenya located in Karen along Karen –Langata Road, Nairobi.
We offer patient focused, world class medical treatment and accord the highest standards of medical care to all our patients indiscriminately.
With our State of the art amenities, equipment and our well trained staff, we are committed to delivering the most effective and most compassionate care to all our patients.
Since inception in 2006, The Karen Hospital has been acclaimed for excellence in clinical care in Africa and beyond.
The Karen Hospital proud to be ISO 9001:2015 certified for compliance with Quality Management Systems and is committed to continuous improvement in service delivery.
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated visionary and results oriented candidate to fill in the below positions:
Ref No. N/REN/04/2021
Overall Purpose: The role is responsible for provision of excellent and compassionate nursing care to patients.
- Assist medical staff in the overall care of the patient and to ensure the prescribed treatment is given.
- Maintain personal contact with patients ensuring that they understand their treatment and that their needs are met as far as possible.
- To utilize the standards and procedures of nursing care to continuously improve the quality of nursing and exceed the patients’ expectations and participate in audits within their departments.
- To communicate with other professionals and all relevant parties in order to advocate effectively for the patients.
- To ensure all patients are treated with dignity, privacy and respect and that the patients are encouraged to be involved in decision making related to their care.
- Implement infection control measures to provide a safe environment for patients, staff and others.
- To be knowledgeable of the equipment in ward/department and to safe guard hospital/patient property and equipment from damage, wastage or loss.
- To ensure accurate documentation, proper record keeping and storage for continuity, quality and legal reference.
- To utilize available resources effectively to ensure quality service delivery, profitability, cost containment while closely adhering to the budget.
- Conducting dialysis for renal patients.
- Ensuring all equipment’s / tools are available at all time for the renal machines.
- Higher National diploma in Renal/Nephrology or Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- 4 years of relevant work experience 2 of which must be in Renal units.
- BLS, ACLS & ATLS certified
- High standards of grooming and personal etiquette.
- Excellent communication and customer care skills.
- Must have valid registration with NCK.
How to Apply
send your detailed CV to us on email to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Deadline for submission is 10th April 2021
Due to the large number of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted