Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
REPORTING TO HEAD OF INTERNAL AUDIT
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that the company is adhering to state regulations relevant to the business. They will also review and enforce compliance with standards or company’s internal guidelines
- Ensures compliance with regulations and controls by examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation; recommending opportunities to strengthen the internal control structure
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Completes audit work papers and memorandums by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Communicates audit progress and findings by preparing reports; providing information in meetings.
- Supports external auditors by coordinating information requirements.
- Provides management reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing management information.
- Enhances compliance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Business, Commerce and Professional either in ACCA, CPA, CIA and CISA.
- 3 years’ experience in comparable relevant position in a reputable organization
SKILLS AND OTHER ATTRIBUTES
- Auditing, Quality Management, Surveys, Analyzing Information, Statistical Analysis & Reporting.
- Demonstrate a high degree of competence and capabilities in internal audit in a busy environment
- Proficient in computer applications; strong emphasis on data and working in computerized environment.
- Hands On-Experience in ACL GRC (Audit Management & Analytics) will be a key advantage.
If you possess the above qualifications and have the drive to meet the challenges, CLICK TO APPLY not later than Monday,12th April, 2021
The Standard Group is an equal opportunity employer and as such, canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted. WE DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEES FOR THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS